Pages

The Cat and Canary Wharf

Monday 5 March 2007

I resign.

After 5 years I resigned. I was getting way to deep into a dark place, I need out, it's drowning me and destroying things again. It needs to stop. Whisky to celebrate the 5 years wasted and cracked head.

The Cat has helped and hindered - too many nights venting spleens about people I really couldn't care less about. Red mist has been here a few times and the tedious journey home was always a cloud at the end of the night.

Some places really do bring out the worst and this place is definitely one of them. A grand keep surrounded by a moat of poverty and overcrowding, jars with sensibilities. Whisky helps but she's a devil when she catches you in the wrong mood. All venom and scathing appraisals. Better out than in though..

No comments:

Post a Comment

This bar welcomes everyone so have your say