Pages

Paranoid Parking for Two

Monday 5 March 2007


What do you want?
Have I ticketed your car?
Why are you looking at me?
Is it now I get
punched?



I had a bad feeling this morning.
We are going to collide unless I slow my walking, oh no he's slowing his too..
should I speed up? - no, too aggressive.
Stop looking at me.

Think - it's just a job, somebody has to do it.
Remember the training, what did they say?
I can't remember I was too tired to concentrate on the fast English, too fast.

Was it you?
Did you ticket my car 6 months ago everyday for three days in a row?
Your all leeching scum carrying out the biggest racket known to this armpit city.
You look worried so I keep staring.
What's it liked to be hated by so many people?

Slowing down the pace.
Even though he's always late and doesn't seem to be able to read house numbers, you'll never get a "good morning" like the postie occasionally does.

Even through my whisky clouded eyes I can see your just the puss oozing out the sore, just stay away from my car and shuffle along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This bar welcomes everyone so have your say